Courses in our library follow one of four formats:
- Introduction or Beginners Courses: these courses are typically 1-3 hours in length, and they are organized in a linear fashion, meaning they are designed for you to watch the lessons in order from start to finish. They cover the primary functions of the software and get you familiar with the user interface.
- Essential or Core Concepts Courses: ranging in length from 4-7 hours, these courses cover 70-80% of the most commonly used functions. They are concept based, meaning you can pick up and watch lessons at any point in the course; you do not have to watch all lessons in order.
- Specialization Courses: these courses cover topics that are outside the primary functions of the software, covering advanced topics in a lecture-style delivery.
- Tips & Tricks Courses: We answer questions we have received from the SolidProfessor community in these courses.
- Certification Prep Courses: our final course type prepares you for software certification. The courses contain hands-on exercises to help you prepare.
To prepare for certification, check out our course recommendations for SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, Inventor, and Revit tests. If you're an instructor or team administrator creating a curriculum for your students or team and have questions about selecting courses, reach out to the Success Team!