These instructions apply to corporate teams only and require Admin permissions to complete. For student instructions on how to join a school's account and enroll in a class, see this article.
1. Navigate to the "Admin Tools" by clicking your name or from the Dashboard.
2. Select the Group that you wish to add the user to.
If you don't have a specific group to add them to, you can create their account from the "All members" list in the "Admin tools".
3. Now click "Create New Group Member".
4. Fill in the Required Fields and check the box next to "Send account creation email" if you'd like to notify the user. Once everything is complete, click "Submit" to finalize.
5. Optional: If you'd like the user to have Administrator permissions for the Group, click their name from the appropriate Group list.
6. Click "Select All" to give them full Administrator access, or check individual boxes to limit their Admin permissions.
Note: Once any of the "Permissions" boxes are checked, the user's "Type" will automatically change to "Admin".
Admin permissions are set on a per Group basis, so if you want a user to have "Reporting" access for all Groups, you will need to adjust their permissions within each Group.