March 22nd, 2023
Our users have reported an outage based on an expired security certification. Our tech support team is actively working on a fix.
Please check out our Status Page for updates.
This issue was resolved on March 22nd, 2023.
However, some users are experiencing issues logging in.
We have resolved the ongoing log in issue. Please follow these steps to clear your browser settings. This will alleviate any persistent issues you may still be experiencing.
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click the three dot menu.
3. Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
4. Click Advanced
5. At the top, choose a time range, select All time.
6. Check the boxes next to "Browsing History", "Cookies and other site data", "Cached images and files", and "Site settings"
7. Click Clear data
8. Close all Chrome windows
1. On your computer, open Firefox.
2. Click the menu button to open the menu panel.
3. Click History and select Clear Recent History.
4. Change the time range to everything.
5. Check all of the boxes
6. Click ok
7. Close all Firefox windows
1. On your computer, open Edge.
2. Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services .
3. Under Clear browsing data > Clear browsing data now, "select Browsing History", "cookies and other site data", and "Cached images and files".
4. Under Time range, choose all time.
5. Select Clear now.
6. Close all Edge windows
If you're still having issues logging in, please reach out to email@example.com.