SolidProfessor allows users to slow down or increase the speed of lesson videos so our users can learn at a pace that works best for them. To adjust the speed of your video, please follow the steps below.
1. Once you have started to watch your selected lesson, click the “1x” to the right of the video progress bar.
1. If you would like your lessons to play automatically, you can toggle on SolidProfessor's 'Autoplay' feature. Located underneath the video and to the right-hand side.
2. Your lessons will now play through until you decided to toggle the Autoplay option off.
The 'Course Overview' can be found under any of the lesson videos in the course. Please note that the 'Course Overview' will be the same under all of the videos in that course.
1. Click on the 'Course Overview' option beneath the course video to see the overview for any course you are interested in.
2. Now you can see the 'Course Overview'. You can use these overviews to determine if these particular courses are right for you.
Another feature SolidProfessor offers for our users, is the option to change the layout of the video you're viewing.
1. To adjust the layout of your lesson, please click on the 'Layout' option underneath the video.
3. You can also click on 'Layout' once again, to revert it to its original layout.
5. Now you can see the video takes up the entire screen.
Our new 'Feedback' feature allows you to directly contact us about any with any insight you have about the SolidProfessor video you are viewing.
1. Leaving feedback for a video is quite simple! All you need to do is select the 'Feedback' option underneath the video.
Transcripts are a new feature of SolidProfessor that can be used to refer back to lessons without rewatching them or to review them later.
Please note: Lessons viewed from a group assignment do not have 'Transcripts' available at this time.
1. To access the transcript of a video you're currently viewing, you simply need to click on the 'Transcript' option below the video (and to the right of 'Technical Certificate'.
2. Now you can view the entire 'Transcript' of this lesson.
Another video setting you can choose to utilize is 'Next Lesson.' You can locate this option underneath the video.
1. If you would like to skip the lesson you are currently viewing, you have the option to do so by selecting 'Next Lesson.'
2. And just like that, we have moved to the next lesson in our 'Inventor Beginner to Certification' course.
This feature is great for users who have gone through the material previously and would like to revisit sections of the course. In addition, you can click directly on the next lesson itself (inside the box) and it will take you there, as well.
You can use the Screen in Screen option when you're would like to watch a video but also open up a practice exercise, different lesson, or even different tab. The screen will stay in the bottom left-hand corner until you close it out.
1. To utilize our Screen-in-Screen, please select the square icon with a smaller square inside. You will find this in the lower right-hand corner.
2. The video has now gone to the lower right-hand side of the screen.
3. You can now go to any course, lesson, practice exercise or different web page and your video will remain in the bottom right-hand corner.
Here is our video in from Introduction to SOLIDWORKS in front of our AutoCAD Beginner to Certification Course.
We can even minimize our browser and you will see the video will remain.