1. To get started, head over to your SolidProfessor Homepage and select 'Groups' from the top of your screen. Or you can also click on 'Work on your assignments' under 'Things to do...'.
2. Next, click on 'View Assignments' for the group you would like to complete lessons. For this example, we will choose Sample 2: SOLIDWORKS for Beginners.
If baseline tests have been enabled for your class, first click the "Begin Baseline" button to complete the assessment. Please note: You will not be able to progress to the assignment lessons without first completing the baseline test.
3. You will then select the first lesson to begin this course.
4. After you have viewed a video lesson or opened/downloaded a lesson, you will notice an eye icon appear indicating that it has been viewed:
6. Now that you've completed the 'Review Test', you can click back on your 'Groups,' head over to your selected group, and class assignment list. Now you will see there is a green box noting that this assignment has been completed.
It's important to note that you must complete your assignments through your 'Groups' and not through the Library. If you go through the library to complete your assignments, they will not display as completed when you go to view them under your 'Groups.'