2. Select "Start from scratch" from the two options.
3. Fill in the class details. Then click "Save and add assignments"
4. Click "Add assignment" to begin copying assignments.
5. Select "Existing assignment" and then search for the name of the class you'd like to copy. Once your results appear, check the boxes next to all of the assignments and click "Save".
You may need to scroll down in the assignments list to see/check all included assignments.
6. Reorder your assignments, as needed.
You can reorder them by following the instructions in this article.
7. Adjust the due dates for each assignment.
The existing due dates from the previous class will copy over into your new class, as well. You can change them by following the instructions in this article.