2. Select "Start from scratch" from the two options.
3. Fill in the class details. Then click "Save and add assignments"
4. Click "Add assignment" to begin copying assignments.
5. Select "Existing assignment" and then search for the name of the class you'd like to copy. Once your results appear, check the boxes next to all of the assignments and click "Save".
You may need to scroll down in the assignments list to see/check all included assignments.
6. Reorder your assignments, as needed.
Copied assignments will come into your class in alphabetical order. You can reorder them by following the instructions in this article.
7. Remove "Copy of" from the copied assignment names.
"Copy of..." will be appended to the beginning of each assignment name in the new class. You you remove that by following the instructions in this article.
8. Adjust the due dates for each assignment.
The existing due dates from the previous class will copy over into your new class, as well. You can change them by following the instructions in this article.