1. To add a team member to a group, you'll begin by logging into your SolidProfessor Account and selecting "Admin Tools" from the Dashboard (or by selecting the user settings drop down in the upper right-hand corner).
2. Here you will see a list of all groups you have created on the left-hand side of your screen. You can select from any group listed to add a user of your choice.
3. Let's walk through this process together! The first thing we will do is click into our Sample 2: SolidWorks for Beginners Group.
3. We will then click the 'Add Existing Learner' option in the right-hand corner of our screen. Selecting this option will bring up a list of the existing learners in our company that are not currently in this group:
4. You can see from the 'Add Existing Learner to Group' pop up, that Rachel Green is the only user in our organization that is not currently in this group. We will simply press enter to add her.
5. You can now see we have successfully added Rachel Green to our Sample 2: SolidWorks for Beginners Group.
To learn how to remove users from a Group, click here.