1. To remove a user from your group, please start by logging into your SolidProfessor Account and select "Admin Tools" from the Dashboard (or by selecting the user settings drop down in the upper right-hand corner).
2. Next, you will see a list of all your groups on the left-hand side of your screen, and you can select the group that you want to remove the user(s) from.
3. For this example, we will select Sample 1: SOLIDWORKS 2021 Update Training Group and remove Joey Tribbiani.
4. When you check the box to the left of Joey Tribbian's name, you will see the grayed-out 'Remove from Group' box become a selectable option. (You can find the 'Remove from Group' box located on the bottom right-hand side of the screen).
5. After you select the 'Remove from Group' option, you will see this pop-up. You can then proceed by clicking 'OK.'
6. Once you select 'OK,' you will see that Joey Tribbiani is no longer listed as a learner in the Sample 1: SOLIDWORKS 2021 Update Training Group.
7. If you decide that you would like to add Joey Tribbiani back to this group, you can do so by selecting 'Add Existing Learner' (in the upper right-hand corner).
8. This will bring up a list of the existing learners in your company. When you click the dropdown, you will see Joey's name available to add back to the group.
9. Once you select his name, he will be added back instantly.