1. Check to make sure that LMS/LTI Integration has been activated for your account.
For instructions on how to check, see this article.
2. Log in to your SolidProfessor account and create a new class.
Classes created prior to 5/6/2019 or the date that LTI was activated for your account (whichever date is later) will not display LTI integration settings.
3. In a different browser, log in to your Schoology account and click "Courses".
Be sure you're using a different browser than where you have SolidProfessor opened. Eg. If you have SolidProfessor open in Chrome, you'd want to open Schoology in Firefox. Not opening the apps in different browsers will cause issues with the setup process later.
4. Click "My Courses".
5. Click "Create Course".
If your school uses Schoology's Enterprise product, skip to Step 7.
6. Enter a "Course Name", enter a "Section Name", select a "Subject Area", and select a "Level". Then click to "Create".
7. Click "Course Options" and then "External Tool Providers".
8. Click "Add External Tool Provider".
9. Enter "SolidProfessor" as the "Tool Name".
12. Click "View Assignments".
14. Click the copy icon to the right of your "Key".
15. Return to your Schoology browser window and paste your "Key" into the "Consumer Key" field.
16. Return to your SolidProfessor browser window and click the copy icon to the right of your "Secret".
19. Click to "Add Materials" and then click "Add File/Link/External Tool".
20. Click "External Tool".
21. Select "SolidProfessor" as the "Tool Provider".
22. Return to your SolidProfessor browser window and and click the copy icon to the right of your "URL". Also, note the name of your first assignment.
23. Return to your Schoology browser window and paste your "URL" into the "URL" field, enter the first assignment's name in the "Title" field, check the box next to "Enable Grading" and set up grading parameters, and then click "Submit".
24. Return to your SolidProfessor browser window and click "Done".
26. Click the copy icon to the right of your "URL".
28. Fill in the form again (as you did in step 23), this time including the next assignment's title and pasting in the next assignment's URL. Click "Submit".
29. Continue to "Add Materials" in the same way until you have included all of the assignments from your SolidProfessor class.
Each assignment in SolidProfessor has a different URL associated with it. Be sure that you're pasting in the correct URL for each assignment as your add your materials to your Schoology course.