1. Check to make sure that LMS/LTI Integration has been activated for your account.
For instructions on how to check, see this article.
2. Log in to your SolidProfessor account and create a new class.
Classes created prior to 5/6/2019 or the date that LTI was activated for your account (whichever date is later) will not display LTI integration settings.
3. In a different browser, log in to your Moodle account and either create a new course or click to enter an existing course.
Be sure you're using a different browser than where you have SolidProfessor opened. Eg. If you have SolidProfessor open in Chrome, you'd want to open Moodle in Firefox. Not opening the apps in different browsers will cause issues with the setup process later.
4. Click "Add an activity or resource".
5. Choose "External Tool" and then click "Add".
6. Next to "Preconfigured Tool", click the "+" to add a new tool.
9. Click the copy icon to the right of your "URL".
10. Return to your Moodle browser. Enter "SolidProfessor" as your "Tool name". Then paste your "URL" into the "Tool URL" field.
11. Return to your SolidProfessor browser window and click the copy icon to the right of your "Key".
Every instructor using SolidProfessor will have different a different "key" associated with their account and classes. For this reason, a single key cannot be used to integrate an entire school.
15. Click to "Show more...".
16. Check the box next to "Content-item Message".
17. Return to your SolidProfessor browser window and click the copy icon to the right of your "URL" once more.
18. Return to your Moodle browser window and paste your "URL" into the "Content Selection URL" field. Next, change the "IMS LTI Assignment and Grade Services" field to "Use this service for grade sync only". Finally, change the "Accept grades from the tool" field to "Always". Then click "Save changes".
If you allow for multiple review test attempts in your SolidProfessor class setup, please note that when grades are passed to Moodle every subsequent test attempt score will overwrite the previous score (the latest score is always what Moodle will display in their gradebook).